WHO WE ARE
Our website address is: https://surenspace.com.
Suren Space offers individuals and businesses access to services, ancillary products, products and resources, resources and services it currently offers or may offer in the coming future (hereinafter alluded as Services) for decor, furniture, design, furnishings and other services and products it presently offers or may offer in the future.
This policy of privacy explains the kind of information that we might collect from you or you may give us when you visit our websites or make use of any of our services and practices for processing, protecting, maintaining, disclosing and collecting information.
These guidelines are appropriate to the information that Suren Space may gather from you (or use the guideline of GDPR the personal data) if you are situated in the European Union GDPR.
As per GDPR compliance, you are characterized as a “Data Subject” and Suren Space is a “Data Controller” for any personal data that Suren Space acquires and “Processes” in accordance with this policy.
This policy is applicable to any information we gather:
- On Sites:
Under GDPR, the policy is also applicable to the Personal Data to the degree that a person (you) as Data Subject as per GDPR offers the personal data at the websites of any Suren Space partners, who offer a service which registers you from Suren Space events and these partners in the degree as Data Controllers would share any of event participant/ attendee personal data with Suren Space.
- In the text, email and any of the electronic messages between the Sites and you.
- Through desktop, mobile applications you download through the sites or regarding the services, which offers non-browser related interaction between the sites and you.
- From any third parties, regardless of whether they are vendors or partners.
This policy of ours may change at any time. Your proceeded use of our services or sites after the changes made by us is esteemed to be the acknowledgment of those changes, so kindly go through the policy periodically to be aware of the updates.
Children who are under thirteen years old
- Our sites are not designed for anyone who is under thirteen years old.
- Nobody under the age of thirteen years should offer any information on or to sites.
- We never gather any kind of personal information from anybody who is under 13. Do not provide or use any information on our sites or through any registered features of our sites, use any kind of public or interactive comment features of our sites, or give any information related to you including address, screen name, username, telephone, name which you use, if you are under thirteen years old.
- If we get to know that we have received or collect personal information of anybody who under thirteen years of age without parental consent, we will remove the information.
If you think we have any information about or from anyone who is under thirteen years, kindly contact at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Lawful Bases of GDPR for processing of personal data of data subjects
Under GDPR, only Suren Space may process the personal data of data subject legally if Suren Space has at least 1 of 6 legitimate bases for to process personal data.
- In the interest to perform according to at least one lawful contracts (agreements) with you, pursuant to the legal interest, with the content of you in which Suren Space consider the reason for processing the personal data of yours, whether the processing is fundamental for any purpose and for the personal interests of your own as the data subject exceeds Suren Space’s purpose to processing the personal data of yours.
(To remind you, if you are not data subject offering personal information to Suren Space from the European Union then GDPR is not applicable to you.)
Information collected about you and the method we collect the information
We collect many kinds of information through and about the users of our services and sites which includes information:
- Through which you can be identified personally, such as email address, name, telephone number or postal address
- This is the information about you but this individually won’t identify you, like the job title, name of company name; or/and
- About the internet connection used by you, the equipment used to gain access to our sites and any usage details.
(As per the GDPR, Suren Space collects or gathers personal data from data subjects from personal data and EU s regarded as broader and to incorporate information with more categories than to how generally we allude to personal information through this current policy. We are very specific when discussing GDPR and the activities that we undertake in relation to the personal data under the guidelines of GDPR.)
We gather this type of information:
- While you provide it directly to us.
- Automatically when you navigate the website using any tracking technologies and cookies discussed and defined precisely below.
Information gathered may include email address, usage details, information gathered through cookies, IP addresses and various tracking technologies.
- From the third parties, for instance, service providers of third parties, our partners in business who we have good faith that sharing or providing with us information according to the applicable laws or whom you have granted authorization either us or these third parties to use and collect the data.
Details you offer to us
The details we gather through or on our services or sites may include:
- Information you provide through the forms you fill on our sites. This incorporates without information, limitation given during subscribing to our services and at the time when reporting any problem on our sites.
- Copies and records of the correspondence which includes an email address in case if you have contacted us.
- The response you provide to our surveys which is asked by us to fill for research purposes.
- Transaction details you conduct through our sites other completion of the orders by you. You will need to provide details of financial information prior you place an order on our sites.
- The search queries by you through the sites.
- The information entered by you on our sites about the marketing activities by you to offer services to you.
You likewise may give information that needs to be transmitted, published or displayed on the public areas of our sites or transmitted to third parties or any users of our sites (together, interactive content). The interactive content by you is transmitted or posted to others at the risk taken by you; we are not responsible to handle the actions by other users on the sites to whom you share the interactive content. Thus, we cannot assure any guarantee that the interactive content would not be seen by any unauthorized persons.
Cookies, technologies, usage details and IP Addresses
While you interact and navigate through our services and sites, we might automatically gather particular information of you about the browsing actions, patterns, equipment which includes no limitation:
- Information regarding the visits you made on our sites which includes logs,location data, traffic data, and communication data and about the resources you use to access the sites.
- Details about your internet connection and the computer your using which includes browser type, IP address and operating system.
The information that we gather is automatically statistical data and it doesn’t recognize any individual. Moreover, it helps to improve our services and sites and also to deliver improved personalized services in future by helping us to perform things like:
- Estimate the size of the audience and the patterns of usage.
- Store information related to your preferences which will allow us in customizing our sites as per your interests.
- User searches will speed up.
- To recognize you while you visit our sites again
- Helps in providing improved services in future.
(The above-referred information under GDPR may add up to personal data even though Suren Space generally don’t try to recognize any of the individuals expect to identify them at the time they return to sites to provide or to improve the described experience from 2.to 5. mentioned above; although to the degree this information isn’t pseudonymized or anonymized to the degree that it no more identifies to be personal data, We will comply with the GDPR to process any kind of personal data.)
The technologies used by us for automatic collection of data may include:
- Browser cookies or cookies
This is a file which is mall placed at the hard drive of the computer. If you activate the relevant setting at your browser, you can ignore to accept cookies. However, if you enable this setting, you may not be able to browse certain portions of our sites. Except if you have balanced your program setting with the goal that it will deny cookies, the system of our sites would issue cookies the time you direct the browser on our sites.
- Flash Cookies:
Some features of the sites would use flash cookies or (local stored objects) to store and collect information on the navigation and preferences of you on our sites. Similar browser settings do not manage flash cookies as they are used for the browser cookies. To know about to manage the security and privacy settings of flash cookies, look choices on how we disclose and use your information;
- Web beacons
Our emails and pages of the sites may have small size electronic files which are known to be web beacons (additionally referred as a pixel, single-pixel gifs, tags and clear gifs) that allow us, for instance, in order to count the number of pages or emails visited or opened by the users and also for some other related statistics regarding the website (for instance recording certain websites popularity and verifying server and system integrity).
We don’t gather personal data automatically, however, we may attach this information to the personnel information of you which we gather through other sources or which you give to us. However, the degree of information that we collect through automatic gateway will constitute under GDPR personal data.
HOW SUREN SPACE MAKE USE OF YOUR INFORMATION
We make use of information that you give us or that we gather about you, which includes any kind of personal information:
- To present you their and sites content.
- To offer you the services, products or information you ask from us.
- To complete other purposes to which you give it.
- To notify you about your subscriptions, which includes renewal notices and expiration.
- To continue our obligations and also to enforce the rights arising from any of our contracts between you and Suren Space, which also includes collection and billing.
- To inform you about any changes on our sites or any services or products we provide or offer through it.
- To permit you to take part in any interactive features of our sites.
- Suren Space will also describe it to you when you give the information.
- To any purpose only with your consent.
We will never sell any of your personal information or give to others for any marketing purposes or for their personal use.
DISCLOSURE OF THE INFORMATION
We may disclose and collect aggregated and anonymous details of our subscribers and users and relevant other information or data that doesn’t recognize anyone without any restriction for purposes like product research in to improve and provide better services and also for commercial purposes.
- We only share your information with the trusted and secured third parties like our firm’s partners and technology suppliers wherein we have an agreement to offer services in or with conjunction to Suren Space services that indicates by the marketing research like the location map, Google Analytics and any other location software like a reliable data services and service offerings of SEO. We are committed in working with partners and suppliers who also comply with equal and similar protective advantages like confidentiality and privacy.
- We will only share your information with trusted third parties who will be performing the function for us and to someone who offers services to Suren Space like the IT consultants, professional advisors carrying out development and testing work on Suren Space technology systems, mailing and research houses, function coordinators which includes software systems for building relationship management of customers. (eg, salesforce.com, HubSpot and Marketo). These of the third parties agree and comply with equal and similar protective undertakings of confidentiality and privacy.
- We as of now don’t have constrained affiliated companies but as our business develops, we will probably share your any personal information with the trusted affiliated companies for any kind of internal reasons, essentially for operational and business purposes. However, as we grow or develop our Suren Space business, we might purchase or sell assets. In case another entity or organization acquires or merges with Suren Space then your information would be disclosed to them. Likewise, any reorganization and bankruptcy proceeding be brought or by against us, such information would be considered as an asset of us and also it may be transferred or sold to our third parties.
- The purpose to fulfil for which you provided it. For instance, that you provide us with your email address in order to use the mail a friend the feature of the sites, we would transmit the entire content of that particular mail as well as your email address to the relevant recipients.
- To disclose any different purposes by us while you present or offer the information.
- With the consent of you.
When sharing personal information under the guidelines of GDPR with the Suren Space partners, Suren Space will pursuant to appropriate GDPR data processing addendum and data sharing agreements to the appropriate nature of the given parties with their respective roles of the GDPR regulation (like the co-data collectors, data processors and data controllers)
We might likewise disclose the personal information:
- If we think disclosure is appropriate or important to secure the safety, rights or proper of Suren Space, our clients or others. This incorporates the exchange of information with other organizations and companies in relation to protection and fraud and reduction of credit risk.
THE DECISION ON HOW WE DISCLOSE AND USE YOUR INFORMATION
We endeavour to furnish you with decisions in relation to the personal information that you provide us.
For the users of Suren Space sites and services who are outside from the European Union to which the GDPR isn’t applicable, we have made the following practices and mechanisms to offer you with accompanying control of your information:
- Advertising and tracking technologies
You can adjust the browser to few browser cookies or refuse all, or to notify you when the cookies are sent. To know how to deal with settings of flash cookies, you can visit the settings page of flash player on the Adobe’s website. In case you refuse or disable cookies, kindly note that few portions of our sites won’t be accessible to you or may not work properly.
- Promotional offers of the company
If you don’t want to provide any information which will be used by the firm to promote third parties or own services, as the subscriber or account holder, you can make necessary changes any time by signing in to the sites to make adjustments inclinations to your profile by un-checking or checking the most relevant boxes. The form in which information is gathered by us or data through holders of non-account, we might switch the practice that is applicable to the extent law requires for example GDPR. So by default, a person can opt-in and opt-out just by seeing the applicable box situated in the form through which the information or data is collected by us.
- If you think you are being receiving communications which you think you did not provide consent, you can notify us you’re concerns and problems by emailing us at email@example.com.
- Suppose we have mailed you related to promotion, you at any time can reply us by an email requesting to get omitted from any future distributions of email. The opt-out will not apply to the information offered to the organization due to warranty registration, product service, product purchase or any other transactions.
CORRECTING AND ACCESSING YOUR INFORMATION
You can change and review your few personal information and that can be done by signing in to the sites and opening your profile page.
You can also email us at firstname.lastname@example.org in order to correct, request access and remove the personal information provided by you to us. However, in a few cases, it not be possible to completely delete the personal information of you except by deleted the user account of you. Suren Space would not accommodate the request to modify or change the information in case if we think that the change will violate the legal or law requirement and may cause the given information to be wrong.
GDPR PROCESS TO EXERCISE THE RIGHTS OF DATA SUBJECTS FOR PERSONAL USE
For the users of our sites and services from which the GDP is relevant to the European Union, we have made the following practices and mechanisms to offer you the accompanying control of your personal data that comprises personal data related to GDPR:
What are the rights of your privileges?
As per law, if your personal data or information offered to Suren Space is liable to GDPR of the European Union, there are many rights of you when it related about your personal data or information. Further advice and information about the rights will be acquired through data protection regulator of your country.
Significant Notice: When person contacts us to exercise the rights stated below, it will be very crucial for the security verification or any other purposes, you make use of an email address that is linked with your personal data/personal information for which you will be contacting us,
- Your right in order to object to processing
You will be having the privilege to object the specific kind of processing which includes processing of direct marketing (for example if you do not want to get reached with potential chances).
The most effective method to EXERCISE THE RIGHT:
If there’s a need to object against particular processing, you can communicate your issue at email@example.com providing detailed and specific information relating to the objection and to the requested action.
- Rights to be informed
You possess the right to be informed about transparent, clear and with effectively understandable information on how SS use the personal information and the rights of you.
- The privilege of access
This is to aware you and you can check anytime we only use information as per GDPR rules or other relevant laws of data protection.
Information to exercise the right: In case you have queries specifically in regards to your personal data/personal information and on how we are using it according to the rules of GDPR or any other relevant laws, you can communicate your queries at firstname.lastname@example.org and kindly provide detailed and specific questions and we will reply back to your queries.
- The privilege to rectification
You can get your information corrected in case it is incomplete or inaccurate.
The most effective method to EXERCISE The RIGHT:
In case you think your personal data or personal information processed through SS is incorrect and it requires to get corrected or updated, kindly check with settings of your account, if still, you think that the personal data is not correct, contact us at email@example.com.
- The privilege to erasure
This is otherwise called “the right to be forgotten” or in simple meaning, it enables to request the removal or deletion of the personal data/personal information where there aren’t compelling purposes for us to continue using it. This isn’t a general erasure right; it also has exceptions.
Instructions to exercise the right: In case you don’t want us to process or have the personal data/personal information of you, kindly contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
(Note: As per GDPR, SS may hold a trivial measure of information just to maintain a record to the compliance of your request).
- The right to limit processing
You have all the rights to suppress or block further utilization of the personal data/personal information that we process. When it is restricted to process, we can or will be able to store the personal data/personal information but we won’t use the information further. We always maintain lists of you who request to block their further information to be sure that the restriction is taken care in future. To get clarity, in case you make such requests that don’t mean that whatever done with your personal data/ personal information with the consent of yours is unlawful.
Instructions to exercise the right:
If you no longer need to limit SS from handling your personal data/personal information, kindly contact us at email@example.com.
- The right to information portability
You will have rights to reuse or obtain your personal data/personal information for the own purposes among different services. For instance, you decide to change to another supplier of services just like the services of SS to which you subscribed this will enable you to transfer, move, copy, move your personal data/personal information easily through the IT systems and securely and safely without getting effecting of is usability.
The most effective method to PRACTICE YOUR RIGHT:
In case you need our help to export the personal data/ personal information for portability, kindly contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
(Note: We will hold and process the personal data/ personal information expect if you likewise request to forgotten, blocked or restrict processing).
- The right to file a complaint
You will be having the right to file a complaint on the way SS will process or handle the personal data/personal information of you with the help of national data protection regulator. In any case, we believe you will inform us first at email@example.com so that we will be able to address the complaint directly.
Instructions to practise your right: In case you wish to file a grievance with SS, kindly contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- The option to remove consent
If there’s a consent on how and what SS does with the personal data/personal information, you will have the complete option to withdraw the consent anytime. This also includes the right to remove or withdraw the consent for us utilizing your personal data/personal information for purposes of marketing.
Instructions to practise your right:
If you wish to withdraw the consent of your personal data/ personal information from processing further by SS kindly contact us at email@example.com.
We mostly proceed on requests to provide personal data/personal information free of charge yet we may apply a reasonable cost to manage the administrative charge of offering the personal data/personal information for:
- Excessive or baseless/ repeated demands, or
- Copies of similar personal data/personal information. Alternatively, SS may also be entitled in order to reject to follow up to the request.
Kindly consider the request properly before you submit it. SS will try to respond at the earliest. Usually, this would be under 1 month from the time we receive the request from you but, in case if it takes a longer time to cope with the request, SS will get in touch with you and will inform you.
Please keep a note that if the person is an unpaid/paid subscriber of us, a few types of the personal data/personal information is necessary for us to keep the record and also continue with your account, also to the subscription of any services to which the personal data/ personal information is associated.
If your personal data/personal information is no more to be utilized by SS in that case, it might require termination of account or subscription that too without any kind of refund to discontinue the access and also the use of sites and or/services on which the personal data/personal information is associated.
We will put efforts to guide you on such consequences of removing or restricting the SS ability to keep the main stance of subscription and accounts of requests relating to personal information for example restriction, removal, blocking etc.
COMPANIES RETENTION OF ANY PERSONAL DATA AS PER THE GUIDELINES OF GDPR AND RELEVANT APPLICABLE LAWS
We only hold personal data/personal information for a time we think it’s necessary to use as per the description mentioned above otherwise to comply with the lawful obligations and the legitimate interests. Kindly be advised on this that this implies that we may hold certain information of you after the discontinuation of yours to utilize our service. For example, we may hold personal data to comply with the necessary legal obligations, like accounting purposes or tax.
While deciding the relevant time to establish, retain or revise the personal data/personal information, the company will consider the following factors:
- Our legally binding rights and obligations with relation to data involved;
- Legal obligations(s) as per the applicable law to hold information for a particular time or as per the anticipated or pending legal actions;
- The companies legitimate interest to weigh the customer’s interest of controlling the personal information and against the company’s lawful purpose of processing the personal data;
- Statutes of restrictions under relevant law(s);
- If you have requested to get the information deleted; and
- Guidelines given by applicable authorities of data protection.
Otherwise, in accordance with GDPR, the company will erase the personal data/personal information if there’s no legal obligation or lawful basis to process or store it.
Relating to other information about the company, the services and sites and the GDPR is provided at GDPR FAQ of the company located at firstname.lastname@example.org.
YOUR RIGHTS AS PER CALIFORNIA PRIVACY STATUTES
As per the Civil Code Section of California § 1798.83 grants the users of the companies sites who are residents of California to request particular information with regards to disclosure of their personal data to the third parties for marketing purposes. For you to make a similar request, kindly email us at email@example.com.
SECURITY OF DATA
The company has implemented measures intended to secure personal information through unauthorized access or accidental loss, disclosure, use and alteration. All the data provided by you is safely secured behind firewalls. The transactions of payment are encrypted by SSL technology.
The security and safety of the information completely depend on the person. Where the Company has given you (or else you have decided) a secret password to gain access to particular areas of the companies sites, you will be totally responsible to this password utmost confidential. We request you to never disclose your password to anybody. We request you to be very cautious while providing any information at public areas of sites for example message boards. Any kind of information shared by you at the public areas might be seen by other users of the sites. The exchange of any information through the internet is never completely secure. We try our level best to secure your information. However, we cannot provide any grantee of your security transmitted on the companies site or through our services. The transmission of any kind of personal information should be shared at your own risk. The company will not be responsible for any circumvention of security measures and privacy settings on our sites or through the services.
Updated 30th May 2020